Who we are:
We are Canadian based talent search organization, we partner with ambitious fast growing organizations to help them find the right talent for them!
Who is our client?
Our client is an innovative organization in the private lending space offering a wide array of financial services including mortgage, equipment leasing and lending products. They have a devoted team of experts with years of experience in both financial services and real estate.
They have a fast-paced, fun, progressive, and friendly work environment. The company is currently experiencing incredible growth (which comes with incredible opportunity) that can be attributed to the “have fun while you work” values of the organization. This is a company with no politics or red tape, you want to get something done, you will have the latitude and opportunity to run with it, giving you the chance to take ownership of your results with no ceiling of what you can accomplish.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will be responsible for the entire recruiting function at Vault. From employer branding initiatives to managing candidates to developing fully scalable talent acquisition strategies to build a strong pipeline of talented candidates.
More precisely, you’ll:
- Scour all imaginable platforms and channels to identify the best talent
- Contact and qualify candidates through outbound sourcing techniques
- Review applications and contact qualified candidates through the inbound recruitment channels
- Conduct phone and in person interviews
- Support and coach managers in interviewing top candidates
- Keep candidates engaged throughout the hiring process
- Ensure a smooth, efficient and enjoyable hiring process for both managers and candidates
- Support onboarding activities
- Contribute to Employer Branding initiatives, such as careers page, social media content and event to promote Vault as an employer of choice
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies
- Ensure all new employees are onboarding correctly
- Ordering laptops
- Payroll enrolment
- Email & Phone setup
How You’ll Succeed
- Dedication: you seek to deeply understand each role you’re working on, as well as our industry and our company culture, to find the best fit.
- Commitment: when you set your mind to something, you don’t stop until it’s done.
- Care: your candidates are everything to you, and you treat them with utmost care.
- Hunger: you’re always on the lookout for the greatest talent, best practices or ways to improve.
- Relationships: you develop meaningful and productive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, from managers to partners, to potential team members.
- Passion: you love what you do, and it shows - you radiate passion and inspire people.
- Vision: you understand where we’re going, and align your recruitment activities and strategy to the same direction.
- Experienced in recruitment, at least 3 years of high volume recruiting
- Versityle recruiter able to adapt interview style and sourcing techniques based on the roles and seniority
- Proactive, autonomous and outgoing
- Curious and passionate
- Positive and always willing to help
What We Have to Offer You
- Growth: tons of opportunities to learn and grow through projects and working in a growing business.
- Development: we want you to become the best, and can offer training and classes to help you get there.
- Ownership: you’ll have the opportunity to own processes, projects, tasks and much more.
All our clients hire on the basis of merit and are strongly committed to equity and diversity. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. If you’re curious and would like to know more, apply!