Who we are:
We are a Canadian based talent search organization, we partner with ambitious fast-growing organizations to match them with top talent!
Learn about our client:
Our client is an innovative organization in the private lending space offering a wide array of financial services including mortgage, equipment leasing and lending products. They have a devoted team of experts with years of experience in both financial services and real estate.
They have a fast-paced, fun, progressive, and friendly work environment. The company is currently experiencing incredible growth (which comes with incredible opportunity) that can be attributed to the “have fun while you work” values of the organization. This is a company with no politics or red tape, you want to get something done, you will have the latitude and opportunity to run with it, giving you the chance to take ownership of your results with no ceiling of what you can accomplish.
General role description:
We are looking for a dedicated marketing professional to join and learn from a team of multi-talented marketing experts. This role would support all marketing activities within the organization and its partners. This position can be located in Montreal or Toronto – the majority of the work will be done remotely.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Managing daily creative initiatives to ensure smooth marketing operations
- Gathering and analyzing consumer behaviour data (e.g. web traffic and email marketing results)
- Creating reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Maintaining marketing metrics records and results of past campaigns
- Monitoring competitors’ marketing activities
- Collaborating with Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitoring SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques.
- Experience with Pardot is an asset
- Strong computer skills, including MS Excel, PowerPoint, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
What we have to offer you
- Growth: tons of opportunities to learn and grow through projects and working in a growing business.
- Development: they want you to become the best, and can offer training and classes to help you get there.
- Ownership: you’ll have the opportunity to own processes, projects, tasks and much more.
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Fun working environment: they do 3-4 team events a year (ie trampoline dodgeball, escape rooms, archery bow and arrows, axe throwing etc...). Impromptu daily nerf gunfights. plenty of prizes for hitting targets.