Who we are:
We are a Canadian based talent search organization, we partner with ambitious fast-growing organizations to match them with top talent!
Learn about our client:
Our client is an innovative organization in the private lending space offering a wide array of financial services including mortgage, equipment leasing and lending products. They have a devoted team of experts with years of experience in both financial services and real estate.
They have a fast-paced, fun, progressive, and friendly work environment. The company is currently experiencing incredible growth (which comes with incredible opportunity) that can be attributed to the “have fun while you work” values of the organization. This is a company with no politics or red tape, you want to get something done, you will have the latitude and opportunity to run with it, giving you the chance to take ownership of your results with no ceiling of what you can accomplish.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Digital Marketing
- Gathering and analyzing consumer behaviour data (e.g. web traffic and email marketing results)
- Developing and managing all social media strategy for a number of brokerage teams under the company’s umbrella including our mortgage brokerage & equipment leasing brokerages.
- Keeping organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
2. Social Media
- Staying up to date with the latest social media management best practices and technologies
- Measuring the success of social media campaigns
- Communicating with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
3. Graphic design
- Developing impactful proposal graphics aligned with our branding and desired customer experience
- Generating graphic design for all marketing material (emails, presentations, digital content)
- Creating and managing a range of documents, presentation decks and email templates
- Experience with social media marketing campaigns
- Advanced knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Excellent graphics design skills and experience. Including, but not limited to, email template design, PP presentation design and digital marketing material
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem solving skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment without compromising artistic creativity
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Team player
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
What we have to offer you
- Growth: tons of opportunities to learn and grow through projects and working in a growing business.
- Development: they want you to become the best, and can offer training and classes to help you get there.
- Ownership: you’ll have the opportunity to own processes, projects, tasks and much more.
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Fun working environment: we do 3-4 team events a year (ie trampoline dodgeball, escape rooms, archery bow and arrows, axe throwing etc... ). Impromptu daily nerf gun fights. plenty of prizes for hitting targets.